Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pancake Pen


Gran and Grandpa sent us a bottle called a "Pancake Pen" which got rave reviews with children living at our house.  It meant that pancakes needed to be served at the very next meal, as opposed to the cereal I usually offer....... :-)   Eliza even took the picture herself, while Lars started setting the table.


Lars stepped right up to the frying pan as soon as I had the container fillled.....


...writing his name....


...and drawing out some squiggles....he made polka-dots for Eliza; eaten before the camera got there, I'm sorry to say. 


....and then back to some happy words.   All of which went together onto a plate......


....to make what he called "Pancake-Spaghetti with Maple Sauce"   :-)



My favorite part of this entire story is that the container FITS into my refrigerator.  In the door, even.   Tidy, easy, happy.   I think this will be good for filling up muffin tins, too.  There's a lot of possibility here;  and  joyfully again - it FITS into the tiny refrigerator!!! 

1 comment:

NANA said...

What a fabulous thing! I'll have to call Gran and Grampa to see how to get one (They always find the best stuff, don't they?)