We got a box last week....
....from somewhere special...
...filled with birthday treats ....
....from sweet friends we left in Germany.
It was such a nice surprise...even though it hurt a little to miss them fresh and new all over again.
But, they sent CANDY to help out with that......:-)
xoxoxoxoxo
3 comments:
We are happy that we could give some pleasure to Eliza. I didn't count on the long delivery time - it was the first time I sent something to the U.S. :-). Oh yes, we badly miss you all, too :-( And the kids told me, that school is not so much fun without Eliza.
Tanya - Thanks for your email - I will write you soon.
xoxoxoxox
Tosca! I sent you an e-mail....but was a little confused about the address. Please let me know if you did NOT get an e-mail from me. :-)
Eliza will love to hear that from Robin and Lavinia...I'm pretty sure she'll say that school here isn't as much fun without *them* -- xoxoxo
It's always such a thrill to get an unexpected surprise....no doubt about that...(and how warming for it to be from dear ones you can no longer be with...God bless those friends for the happiness they gave my Eliza)
Post a Comment